Hope Stones Unique Handcrafted Jewelry

A person must have 'hope' to keep living. Do you know what happens when you find your passion? "everything" happens =) Now You Can Be Reminded of the Gift of Hope Each Time You Wear Our Charming Custom Jewelry. =) May wearing a piece of Hope Stone Jewelry lighten your heart and brighten the day!! Thank you for your support.http://www.etsy.com/shop/hopestones

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I believe

I believe.......... A Birth Certificate shows that we were born. A Death Certificate shows that we died, Pictures show that we lived! I Believe... That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other. I Believe That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change. I Believe... That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that. I Believe... That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I Believe... That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life. I Believe... That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be. I BELIEVE... YOU SHOULD ALWAYS LEAVE LOVED ONES WITH LOVING WORDS, IT MAY BE THE LAST TIME YOU SPEAK TO THEM.

I Believe... That you can keep going long after you think you can't. I Believe... That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel. I Believe.. That either you control your attitude or it controls you. I Believe... That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences. I Believe... That money is a lousy way of keeping score. I Believe... That my best friends and I, can do anything, or nothing and have the best time.

I Believe... That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up. I Believe... That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give you the right to be cruel. I Believe... That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I Believe... That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself. I Believe... That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief. I Believe... That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but, we are responsible for who we become. I Believe... That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret, it could change your life forever. I Believe... Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I Believe... That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you. I Believe... That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help. I Believe... That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being. I Believe... That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon. "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything."
The dying process for each of us is virtually the same. Each step is virtually identical. The steps that we endure, the process that takes place, is in a strange way comforting. That we are all different I have no doubt, but it was through my fathers dying and the dying process that I can also identify the manner in which we are all connected.

Some parts of the transition from this world to the next cannot be explained away by formulas, x-rays or monitors. While all these things certainly serve a purpose and they are indeed in their own rights amazing, life and death are both miracles. The completion of a cycle is just that; complete. We have 9 months to begin our lives, to form and become whole. To think that death does not involve preparation that is equally complicated and intricate is foolhardy.

My last days, whenever they may occur, will be less scary, perhaps even comforting. Death is a part of life. While cliché, truer words there may not be. It is universal, it misses no one and it is just. Sometimes our narcissism acts as a defense mechanism for things we truly don’t understand and fear. It appears to me the Dying Well is indeed a process to revere and to embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Etsy

Breast Cancer Bracelets

Breast Cancer Bracelets
Breast Cancer Bracelets