Hope Stones Unique Handcrafted Jewelry

A person must have 'hope' to keep living. Do you know what happens when you find your passion? "everything" happens =) Now You Can Be Reminded of the Gift of Hope Each Time You Wear Our Charming Custom Jewelry. =) May wearing a piece of Hope Stone Jewelry lighten your heart and brighten the day!! Thank you for your support.http://www.etsy.com/shop/hopestones

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yumm! Gonna get my BEER LOL

Im asking Chef to make these!! Im gonna get that beer one way or the other =]

If you dont know Im an alcoholic, I was a raging drunk for 10 years but Im dry, been dry for 6 yrs I think now, wine cooler on 4th of July and half a beer on the deck split with the Chef a couple times a summer now. Ive come a long way, I can have a half a beer and stop no problem =] I dont like the drunk feeling which is why I hate taking pain medication for my cancer, it makes me feel drunk!!

Check out the chops below!!

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/brew-pub-pork-chops-118266.aspx?pf=true&cm_mmc=eml-_-mtd-_-20110601-_-6002

1 comment:

We Love Etsy

Breast Cancer Bracelets

Breast Cancer Bracelets
Breast Cancer Bracelets