Hope Stones Unique Handcrafted Jewelry

A person must have 'hope' to keep living. Do you know what happens when you find your passion? "everything" happens =) Now You Can Be Reminded of the Gift of Hope Each Time You Wear Our Charming Custom Jewelry. =) May wearing a piece of Hope Stone Jewelry lighten your heart and brighten the day!! Thank you for your support.http://www.etsy.com/shop/hopestones

Monday, June 6, 2011

CANCER STORY FROM CARLA

  • Carla Kucks
    You know my story Arzelia...I have had two cancer scares. 10 years ago was told I had they found a large tumor, suspected melanoma, where my ovary once was, three days later removed it, total hysterectomy... (age 39) Not Cancer. Again, six... years ago they found another tumor in my right lung, watched it for three months, after meeting with all of the Doctors, going through all the possibilities,they didn't like the way it looked so they removed the lower half of my right lung...Not Cancer! When I think about you Arzelia and watch your story unfold and all the others fighting for their lives against this awful THING... I SO wish you all were telling my story. I just want to say I know the fear, I have shed many tears. Your pain is mine and a part of me feels guilty in some weird way. I am blessed, and I count them each and every day...but the scars I have are battle scars, they remind me of what could happen and to fight the fear and cherish each and every breath. Everyday, every pain that comes along is a battle with the fear of the unknown and the possibility that the littlest pain may be cancer creeps back into my head. I pray for a cure....See More
    2 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

  • Arzelia Nichols THANK YOU CARLA =] IM SO GLAD YOURS WERE JUST SCARES, THIS LIFE REALLY SUCKS MOST OF THE TIME BUT I TRY TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT IF THAT IS POSSIBLE.. SOMETIMES ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We Love Etsy

    Breast Cancer Bracelets

    Breast Cancer Bracelets
    Breast Cancer Bracelets